02 Aug #BM’sABC Day 2 – 20 Facts About BM
Hmmm…this will be tricky but lets see..off the top of my head
- BM’s real name is Ijeoma Ucheibe
- BM is a lawyer in daytime
- BM looks younger than her age. At least she gets catcalled by university undergraduates in UNILAG when she visits the library to conduct research for academic articles
- BM is an academic of some sort. At least working on a Ph.D degree should count for something
- BM is sapiosexual
- BM is an incurable bibliophile
- BM is practical and a realist
- BM is not your average girl so doesn’t like chocolates or cakes on her birthday. Prefers functional gifts like a BOOK.
- BM has a nickname for every part of her body
- BM can be annoyingly nice and altruistic sometimes
- BM lovessssssssssssssssssss Hip-Hop. Could listen to Eminem’s Recovery and Lil Wayne’s Carter 3 albums all day long amongst others.
- BM is a recovering relationship-cynic
- BM typical weekend consists of attending a book reading event or catching a movie or savoring that big jar of COLDSTONE icecream
- BM doesn’t take life too seriously and sometimes thinks she was an actress in her first life
- BM dreams about touring the world if only the German embassy will start by giving her a visa
- BM is an orphan but doesn’t have any of those cliche sob stories. Grateful for the growing up fast part
- BM speaks and writes in five languages – Hausa, Igbo, English (fluently), French, German & Spanish (basic)
- BM is the last in a football family of 11 inclusive of parents. Please do not say, “No wonder” when she displays those “entitlement mentality” traits.
- BM has had a lieflong crush on Ngugi Wa Thiong’o for as long she could read. Has a first edition of Weep Not Child to show for it.
- BM can be overbearing but loyal to a fault especially …. and yes while we are at it, BM is single but not searching..
There you have it, 20 facts about muah…There are other sides though. DM me to ask away.